Microsoft Exchange Hosting
Low Cost With BIG Benefits
Finally, with PSI’s hosted Microsoft Exchange solution, no longer do you require the purchase and licensing of software or the headache of maintaining your own server. Now affordable for any size business, the robust features of PSI’s hosted Microsoft Exchange solution include:
- Ability to recall sent messages
- Access to personal and shared address books from remote locations
- Access to public folders for sharing documents and information
- Automatic out-of-office reply
- Basic Anti-Virus Protection
- Basic Email Forwarding
- Basic email support for SMTP and POP3
- Basic Spam Filtering
- Basic Web Mail
- Easy management of Outlook and Exchange Server profiles across multiple machines to lower support costs
- Group scheduling
- Offline email, calendar, contacts, and public folder support
- Outlook Cached Exchange Mode for working with intermittent Web connection (i.e. dial-up)
- Outlook single sign-on for email and network access
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Send out meeting requests; track and update them
- Shared calendars and side-by-side calendar views
Secure & Reliable with 99.9% Uptime
Exchange Online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protect mailboxes. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard your data. And with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
Keeping Control in Your Hands
Maintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers. Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface. Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center. With mobile device policies, you can create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones. And IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easier to Use and Maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to stay productive. Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining your system. Give your users an In-Place Archive, so they can keep all their important data in one place. And provide them with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices. Integration with Outlook means they’ll enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.
Call PSI Today
Call PSI at 613-747-5018 today. Learn how hosted Microsoft Exchange solutions are helping companies in the greater Ottawa area achieve business excellence. We’re here to help.